How to make a one-off donation
To make a one-off donation, text the following to 70660:
- To donate £10 text FUTURE10
- To donate £20 text FUTURE20
- To donate £30 text FUTURE30
By adding YES to the end of your text you can give us permission to keep you updated about the Futures Fund.
We would love to stay in touch with you.
- You will be charged one standard network rate message for this transaction.
- Shortly after you text us, we’ll send you a Thank you message from us to let you know we’ve received your generous donation.
- You will then receive a message asking if you would like us to claim Gift Aid on your donation.
- The donation will be deducted straight from your phone bill for this month.
Where can I send text donations from?
This service is available in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales only.
You must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a text message.
If you are under 16 years old, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to send an SMS donation to us.
Cost of donations by text and what we receive
The amount you donated will be taken from your phone bill plus the cost of one text message at your standard network rate.
We will receive 100% of the donation.
How can I stop receiving texts?
To stop receiving texts, you can simply text STOP to 70660.
Details of your donation including your personal data will be collected by Instagiv.
Instagiv is a donation management platform commissioned by the IET.
Your data will be stored securely in line with relevant data protection provisions for the purpose of processing payments only and will not be kept longer than necessary.
For further information about how Instagiv will process your data see their privacy notice.